rpm creation problems + updated finnish translations.

ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi
Sun Jun 1 22:54:49 CEST 2003

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 07:25:31PM +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 16:30:07 +0100
> Gavin Jones <roggtemp at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> > xfce-mcs-plugins
> > -----------------

> I tried to fix this one. Seems to work.

Works for me (builds ok)

> > xfce-utils
> > -----------
> >
> > RPM build errors:
> >     Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.29799 (%build)
> > make: *** [rpm] Error 1
> >

> I did fix another po-file issue, so you could try updating anyway.

Gives me:
virhe: failed build dependencies:
        libxfce4mcs-devel >= @LIBXFCE4MCS_REQUIRED_VERSION at vaatii xfce-utils-3.90-1

so xfce-util.spec.in needs some tweaking,after commenting out
libxfce4mcs on depends ./configure && make rpm worked.

> > xfdesktop
> > ---------
> >
> > Making all in images
> > make[5]: Entering directory
> > `/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/xfdesktop-3.90/doc/C/images' make[5]: *** No
> > rule to make target `root_menu2.png', needed by `all-am'.  Stop.

> Same as above, distcheck works for me, which again means the file must
> be present. Can you check if you have it?

works for me

> > xfwm
> Same as the others, distcheck works for me. Please check if you have
> this file.

Works for me

Also I noticed some untranslated string,sending full .po files for those
included

--
Ilkka Ollakka (ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi)
GPG public key ID:06E6CE6B