Window Borders

Nate Cole cole_n_g at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 01:46:01 CEST 2003

Hello All,

I have been using Xfce for a very long time and just updated to
xfce4-rc2.  First I want to say - excellent work everyone!
This is prolly the best alternative to KDE/Gnome bloat I've
seen!

Now for a question: In Xfce 3 I could, say, make all windows
with a certain title have no border.  Can I do the same in
Xfce4?  Unfortunately I reinstalled from Redhat to Slack and I
lost the configuration setting/file this was previously set.

BTW, the reason I am looking for this is I use aterm as the
terminal which supports a transparent background, and I like to
have borderless windows with it.

Thanks,

Nate