Bug in rc2 ?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Jul 23 18:49:48 CEST 2003

Bruno,

I confirm the fist one. Easily reproducable... Benny, I think the
problem is from the systray widget.

As for second, it looks like something got screwed, maybe related to the
first problem. First of, try to reproduce the problem.

Anyway, the problem arises in gtk, as for example xfwm4 doesn't use
gdkproperty-x11.c directly at all.

I dougt it's related to Mdk 9.1 as several people on this list use Xfce4
on Mdk 9.1

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org