xfsamba? Re: XFCE4 on FreeBSD - no problem

Robert Klein RoKlein at roklein.de
Wed Jul 23 00:38:14 CEST 2003

> Works for me on 5.1-CURRENT, and has been working since
> 5.0-CURRENT. I don't know what could be wrong. Can you browse
> without using xffm ? If not, then the problem is with your
> Samba setup. In either case I don't have enough samba-fu to
> help you out, sorry.

mm, does it look into my smb.conf file?  That one should be Ok.
My point is, I should see network traffic from the
nmblookup -M -- -
command, but I don't.  I've put tcpdumps to my network interface,
de0, as well as to loopback, lo0, but I don't see anything Samba
on either of them.  No firewall running.

Regards,
Robert