N00b Questions

The Matt thompsma at colorado.edu
Thu Jul 17 17:12:55 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 22:16, Biju Chacko wrote:

> > > No IMAP support IIRC.
> >
> > OK, I can still use gkrellm.
>
> Or just send patches. :-)

OK...is Fortran 95 OK?  I'm not too up on Fortran 2002, so I probably
won't be able to include those features, but I'm getting pretty good at
compiling with ifc.

Matt (who likes arrays...so guess what I think of C/C++)
--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good