panel like macosx

gardnerj at provide.net gardnerj at provide.net
Wed Jul 16 21:56:55 CEST 2003

On 16 Jul 2003 21:48:59 +0200
 Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 21:43, Ric wrote:
>
> > A true waste of resources for people normal,
> correctable vision, IMO.
> > However, it could be a good accessiblity addition to
> XFce for those
> that do
> > not see that well.  WDYT?
>
> Did you ever tried the panel in "Large" mode ? :)
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier.

The first time I saw Mac OSX panel do that I was quite
startled. One of the funny things about Mac OSX was my
initial reaction to it. I took one look at that panel and
said "That looks like Xfce." I'm probably one of the very
few people who responded that way to OSX. ;-)

Jonathan

--
The greatest thing you'll ever learn,
is just to love and be loved in return.