An understanding of options

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Jul 15 22:32:09 CEST 2003

Oh, and providing a good use case for why it is important to have the
option will help a lot. So the taskbar show delay is a good one,
although perhaps the solution is just to make the delay a little longer
(IMO the taskbar should not be hidden at all, but that's another
matter). The one about mouse buttons I'm not so sure of. I'm not saying
it won't happen though.

	Jasper