RC1: xfce4-panel missing plugins/Makefile.in

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 23:03:16 CEST 2003

Hi:

This is weird; it config'd & built ok 12 hours ago with CVS.

./configure error:
config.status: creating plugins/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: plugins/Makefile.in

And sure enuf, Makefile.in is not there( .configure is smart! ).
BTW, i checked: md5sums match.

( I am reporting " anolmalies " as I come to them.
Using contents of xfce4-rc1-src.tar.bz2 from bmeurer. )

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Thought for today:
Do not take yourself too seriously.  Nobody else does. ;)