iconbox won't make -CVS 030712

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Jul 13 15:22:02 CEST 2003

Hey Toby,

Take it easy :) Iconbox *is* part of the release; The problem was with
libxfcegui4

> whats up don't you like me or my iconbox? :(

Oh, c'mon, I love both! lol!

> oliver: the only thing i read 'bout the iconbox on the list is that it is not
> gtk2.0 compatible and that it does use internal functions of other xfce4
> libs it should not use :((((

Well, it's true that you should not have used private data. That's why I
took the decision to move it to xfce4-extras (it's not apunishment or
anything like that, just a design decision). It is still part of the
release though.

> i thought i fixed this problems 3 months ago (removed any gtk2.X function and
> jasper copied the two functions for comparing xids). if there is any other thing
> missing which bothers you please tell me!!!!!

It was libxfcegui4, benny introduced gtk+-2.2 fns lately, and fixed it
since then. Everything is fine in a perfect world now, I'm releasing.

Peace...
--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org