xfce4-mixer updated

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jul 12 14:32:51 CEST 2003

Jasper,

I've updated CVS with the changes I made. I think we can go with that
for now, I've tested under gtk+-2.0 and it works.

I think it's better if you could rebuild the tarball, performing an
autogen first so that all packages are built the same and update the
md5.

Let me know once you've got it on your site, so I'll get it and rebuild
the RPMS.

Danny,

I've removed the "map" callback along with the size stuff. It looked
like a hack to me. If you really want that functionnality, we need to
come with a better implementation (not that yours was bad, but I think
we can do better, we don't just have the time now, because of the
release schedule)

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org