Bug/Feature of xffm

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Thu Jul 10 16:58:37 CEST 2003

El jue, 10-07-2003 a las 09:23, Luis Miguel Garcia escribió:
> On jue, 2003-07-10 at 15:26, edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> > El jue, 10-07-2003 a las 04:12, Luis Miguel Garcia escribió:
> > > hey edscott,
> > >
> > > when I copy a file or group of files from right pane of xffm to the left
> > > pane, it displays a dialog saying they're being copied, but if I do the
> > > reverse (copying from left to right pane), the dialog is not shown.
> > >
> > > For me there's no problem as the bouncing bar likes to me and does
> > > enought to show you that the action is being performed, but this may be
> > > a bug.
> > >
> > > what do you say?
> >
> > It seems as a cosmetic bug. I'll try to fix it.
>
> ok. It's not so important, but would be nice to have it fixed before
> 4.0final.  :)

It seems that with local files it works fine, the problem is only with
SMB upload/download. I'll do my best to fix it for 4.0, but it will be
difficult since I will be out of town and not have local network access
for a few days.

Thanks for noticing it. Try putting it on the wiki TODO so that we can
keep track of it.

saludos

Edscott