xffm bug

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Thu Jul 10 10:38:27 CEST 2003

Buenos dias edscott, seems i'm searching work for you  ;)

I'm going to copy a file from the left pane (local filesystem, various
directories) to the right pane (a samba shares on another computer).

I'm copying a directory with several directories inside, and it's
"opened with the arrow at the left (expanded?)" so I select all of the
inner directories, pres Ctrl + C.

Then, I go to the right pane and make a new directory in the samba share
(click on one directory and then File / New). Click on the recently
created directory (no expanded) and Ctrl + V. So the files starts to
being copied (no dialog displayed, as explained in other email).

When the copy finished, I try to expand the directory that must have the
new files and nothing is inside. I think it's a bug with your "cache"
feature, because xffm doesn't ask nothing to the other computer, it
simply says there's nothing inside (but the files are already copied).

If I close xffm and open another, xffm ask the other computer about the
directory and the files are show so this is not a problem of the files
not being copied but not being displayed.

More details? Perhaps a solved bug already (i'm using 3.92.413).

Gracias edscott.
--
Luis Miguel Garcia (ktech)
Palencia / Spain