Battery monitor for the XFce4 Panel

toth64 at yahoo.com toth64 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 20:06:15 CEST 2003

I did some quick research and it looks like adding
ACPI support to the plugin will be almost trivial
(hopefully ;) so I'll try to do that tonight, but I
won't be able to test it...I'll need you or someone
else using ACPI to do that :)

-Nick Penwarden

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/fun/xfce/en/extras.html