Publicity for xfce4

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Jul 6 19:45:38 CEST 2003

	I ran across this on /. this morning [ Menu Shadows in GTK2
<http://slashdot.org/articles/03/07/06/1317216.shtml> ].  It got me
thinking about how it wouldn't be bad to have some more publicity for
xfce4.  A good way to do this would be to have a weekly report of what's
happened and what's going on that could be sent to Linux Weekly News and
other sites.  An xfce project press release, if you will.  So, would
anyone mind if I went and culled the changelogs and the list for info
and sent it to LWN, etc.?

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.