xfce4 problems with Launcher command

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jul 5 10:35:52 CEST 2003

Brett,

I've identified a bug in wine, I dunno if that's related;

The first wine window that gets mapped doens't get the focus, although
it show with an active border (when the wine windows aren't manager by
the WM, wine takes care of decorating its own windows)

The problem shows in xfwm4, metacity and kwin, so I doubt it's xfce
related.

I've been able to work arround the problem by letting the window manager
manage wine windows, by simply setting "Managed" = "Y" in the wine
config file:

; Allow the window manager to manage created windows
"Managed" = "Y"

Hope that helps,

Cheers,
Olivier.