system-load-plugin-0.1.0

Riccardo Persichetti riccardo.persichetti at tin.it
Tue Jul 1 18:05:00 CEST 2003

Hello list,

  I'd like to announce initial release of system-load-plugin.
As the name implies, it's an xfce4 plugin that monitors the
current system load.
At the moment it needs the "/proc/stat" file in order to work,
so systems lacking this file won't work.
A quite recent xfce4 version is needed, beta1 should be enough.

It's my first xfce4 panel plugin (i hope i can make some others in
the near future), I've tested it for quite some time now, but it's
not bug free, so please don't blame me.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated...

you can get it at: http://ricpersi.altervista.org

Regards,

  riccardo

--