Panel code cleanup

ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi
Wed Jan 29 18:05:48 CET 2003

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 04:57:54PM +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> For people interested in panel internals (yeah, right ...) I unified
> PanelItem and MenuItem struct's and created a Item struct that is used
> for both. All the code is now in item.c. This removes quite a lot of
> code duplication.

> I also reorganised config file handling a little bit.

> There's one small string change, but I want to review the user visible /
> translatable strings too, so don't be in a hurry to update translations
> yet.

OK. I send you new translation when you're done, those utf-8 conversions
didn't go right on cvs (I'm pretty sure my mistake), so I just have recheck
them again before sending ..

I looked little on xffm, and started translatin it to Finnish. There were
some duplicates on words, like one starting on capital lettern,other wont
etc. little confusing. but thanks to that, I tested xffm and noticed my other
.po were screwed someplaces..

--
Ilkka Ollakka (ilkka.j.ollakka.oamk.fi)
Optimization hinders evolution.