Panel code cleanup

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Wed Jan 29 16:57:54 CET 2003

FYI,

If you checkout CVS, you'll notice a rather big update. However, I hope
that you will not see any difference in panel appearance or
functionality apart from some small bug fixes. All changes are cleanup
and code reorganisation.

For people interested in panel internals (yeah, right ...) I unified
PanelItem and MenuItem struct's and created a Item struct that is used
for both. All the code is now in item.c. This removes quite a lot of
code duplication.

I also reorganised config file handling a little bit.

There's one small string change, but I want to review the user visible /
translatable strings too, so don't be in a hurry to update translations
yet.

	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.freenode.net