xfce4 development

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Tue Jan 28 18:08:37 CET 2003

El mar, 28-01-2003 a las 03:23, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> We now should enter a feature freeze for xfce4.
>
> It doesn't mean that all developpment should stop right now, but rather mean we
> should concentrate on cleanup up the code, fixing remaining bugs, chase memory
> leaks, implement stuff that have been pending and required for a final release.

I was just preparing to start introducing the SMB network feature for
xffm (you will notice the changes in the CVS directory structure). But
this feature will probably take more than a month to complete, so I'll
put it on standby and concentrate on the bugs and the
internationalization.

Saludos

Edscott