Re 2: more xffm changes and bugs

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Tue Jan 28 17:47:50 CET 2003

El mar, 28-01-2003 a las 02:38, Jasper Huijsmans escribió:

> +-------+--------------------------------------+
> |  xxx    Remove YourFile1 ?                   |
> | x   x                                        |
> |    x    (x) Wastebasket ( ) Delete ( ) Shred |
> |   x     [ ] Apply to all                     |
> |                                              |
> |   x                      <Stop>  <No>  <Yes> |
> +-------+--------------------------------------+

IMO, this one is the best (see reasons below), but the stop button
is gone since "apply to all" with "No" is equivalent.

Changes are committed to CVS.

> or even
>
> +-------+--------------------------------------+
> |  xxx                                         |
> | x   x   Remove YourFile1 ?                   |
> |   x     (x) Wastebasket ( ) Delete ( ) Shred |                     |
> |   x             <All>  <Cancel>  <No>  <Yes> |

This one looks good. But won't work since the "all" can mean "cancel all",
"waste all", "delete all", "shred all", "no all" (which is the same as
"cancel all" 8-O).