aterm fast transparency/xfdesktop issue fixed now

Jonathan Gardner gardnerj at allvantage.com
Tue Jan 28 14:20:54 CET 2003

On Tuesday, the 28th day of January, in the year of our Lord 2003, at
10:37 AM the esteemed person of letters, Olivier Fourdan quoth:

OF> Hi all,
OF>
OF> I've just commited a change in xfdesktop that fixes aterm problems
OF> with xfdesktop for good this time.

Yes. I can confirm it works here, even without using the -sh flag.
So is this really a big in aterm that we've (you've) just worked around or
was xfdesktop doing something improper?

Jonathan

--
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.