Re 2: more xffm changes and bugs

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 28 05:38:55 CET 2003

On 27 Jan 2003 17:38:20 -0600, edscott wilson garcia wrote:

> I don't favor either toggle or check button since they both look good
> to me. Maybe someone else would like to comment so I'm attaching
> screenshots of both (but please note that only the big question mark
> icon actually appears, the warning is for a different dialog)

Frankly, I think they both look too busy, and they both require *three*
steps in order to operate.

May I suggest:

 |  Remove : FileName ?					             |
 |							             |
 | [Trash] [Delete] [Shred]   [Trash All] [Delete All] [Shred All]   |
 |  -->  [Cancel]                                                    |

or

 |  Remove :  [x] FileName  [ ] All Files             |
 |          [Trash] [ Delete ] [ Shred ]  [Cancel]    |

The first can be operated in one step, but the second is less
complicated.

What say?

-- b