Re 2: more xffm changes and bugs

Jens Luedicke jens at irs-net.com
Mon Jan 27 19:37:47 CET 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 06:15, edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> El sáb, 25-01-2003 a las 07:21, Jens Luedicke escribió:
> > Hi ...
> >
> > I modified the find and the remove dialog to
> > have a more consistent look&feel. I hope that is ok :)
>
> Nope. Not consistent with xfglob from xfce3.
>
> Sorry. I've undone changes.

The find dialog? or remove?

I removed the large toggle button in remove in favor of
a smaller checkbutton. Looks better.

In the find dialog I removed two viewports and replaced
their labels with a GtkTextView. Furthermore I cleaned the GUI
a little. I prefer if widgets (buttons, labels) are not much
larger than their embedded text.

Thoughts?

--
Jens Luedicke <jens at irs-net.com>

"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with
substance."
--Sam Brown