Focus and xftaskbar problems

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jan 25 23:53:25 CET 2003

Hi all,

This finished to convince me that I needed to avoid focus on the taskbar
(which cause exactly that kind of problems)

This is now done and pretty neat. Even if you click in the taskbar or
its pager, the focus stays to the app windows.

Oh, and I almost forgot, there is now an option to display tasks from
all workspaces.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--