Focus and xftaskbar problems

Michael Jakl mj at int-x.org
Sat Jan 25 19:05:21 CET 2003

Hello,
is it possible to focus an window (preferable the last I've been working
in) after changing the workspace? By now the xftaskbar (or the panel) gets
the focus.
I think it would increase the usability...

Second question:
I'm running xmms with the playlist editor open. Whenever I minimize xmms
both get minimized --> ok! But when I click on the button in the
xftaskbar only the playlist opens. After that I've to close the playlist
and click (again) on the button in the xftaskbar.
As far as I can remember, this "problem" didn't occure with a previous
version of the taskbar (I guess around 10.01.2003).

BTW: XFce and the surrounding progs are great, I love them!

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Jakl <mailto:mj at int-x.org> http://www.int-x.org
584A 2FEB 1BAB BF5C F166  791C 287F 841D ACF1 9AFE