One more about xfdesktop

Jonathan Gardner gardnerj at allvantage.com
Tue Jan 21 07:01:32 CET 2003

I just got it to work and I have no complaint about speed etc.
One thing I noticed (and the odd bit is it didn't start out this way), is
my transparent, tinted aterm acts as if it's sitting over a black
background. Except the transparent scrollbar is showing the background
image behind it. Is that weird? When I first logged in the aterm showed
the background image as it should but at some point my gkrellm froze and
after that I'm getting this effect.
I'm not even sure what else I can say about it.

Jonathan
--
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.