XFDesktop in CVS

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Thu Jan 16 09:47:40 CET 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:34:18 +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Anyway, the menu is yours if you want it :) Current source is in
> src/menu.[ch]; just remove or change it if you want.

I'm going to to get it to (mostly) work externally first before I
integrate it into XFDesktop. I don't see much value in burdening people
with broken code that they can't even test.

Unfortunately, due to my pesky day job I can't devote as much time as
I'd like. I hope everybody will be patient. :-(

> FYI, if you want to make a settings manager plugin, there already is
> an icon for it in CVS and some (empty) files in the settings/
> directory and the Makefile.am contains the correct lines, currently
> commented out.

I'll leave that for much later. Let me get the basics running properly.

-- b