XFDesktop in CVS

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Thu Jan 16 09:34:18 CET 2003

Biju Chacko wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:47:20 +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>

>>The menu is not configurable yet. It's just there to show how a menu
>>can be implemented. It has a menu on the left mouse click and a
>>windowlist menu on right mouse click (or shift-left-click).
>

> I am working on this. It currently has mostly working old-style menu
> directory and mostly broken new-style vfolder menus support. Looks like
> it'll a take a while to work.

Yeah, I expected that. I don't think they even agree on the spec yet :(

Anyway, the menu is yours if you want it :) Current source is in
src/menu.[ch]; just remove or change it if you want.

FYI, if you want to make a settings manager plugin, there already is an
icon for it in CVS and some (empty) files in the settings/ directory and
the Makefile.am contains the correct lines, currently commented out.

	Jasper