Patching!

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Mon Jan 13 18:57:32 CET 2003

Buenas tardes ;)
Mmmm, I get this crap when a script has been attached to a list's mail:
---MOQ104245367955ce0e2ca6daa94ccac62f48a2e15ad4
Like that beauty, I get 200 lines. I suppose it's a yahoo's problem, although
if the patch is sent directly to me -not through the list- I can see it fine.
That's what happened with Daniel's patch to my first release. Weird, but true.
So, please, please, CC to me directly with any patches, so I can read them
(and comment them ;). In any case, thanks a lot! Oliver is not so naughty now,
but I still have to see his patch to be convinced... :þ Thanks Olivier!.
C U!
nestu, a.k.a. A New Happy Man }:-)