xfce4's updating script (again)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Jan 13 11:27:59 CET 2003

Hi nestu,

>  -except Olivier, he's very bad mannered lately :P

See, I'm not *that* bad mannered ;) , I send you an update to your script that :

* Allow installing in different location (default to /usr because it's were I
install xfce4)
* Use $PWD as build dir (instead of forcing /usr/src)

Other that that, your script works fine :) Good job.

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,