xfwm4 mcs plugin not being loaded
fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jan 11 10:10:26 CET 2003
Can we start all this over ?
I've just added new traces in MCS init in xfwm4, so you might need to
You said "the changes that I make using the dialog do not seem to be
* Do *all* changes are not being applied or just a few of them ?
* Do your changes show in $HOME/.xfce4/xfwm4.xml ?
* If so, can you add some traces in xfwm4/src/settings.c
in notify_cb() at line 83, put a trace before and after the test
* Then recompile xfwm4 and reinstall
* restart xfwm4 (killall xfwm4 && xfwm4) and send any error you get
On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 07:15, Biju Chacko wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:20:35 +0100 (CET), Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> > > I updated and rebuilt *everything* this morning, ie about 6hrs ago.
> > > Isn't that new enough?
> > Please do checkout cvs.
> Updated and rebuilt evrything. No change. :-(
> -- b
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
More information about the Xfce4-dev