xffm make crashes while scrambling

Russ Pitman rjp at belle.apana.org.au
Fri Jan 10 09:11:44 CET 2003

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 09:00:05AM -0600, edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> El jue, 09-01-2003 a las 17:22, Russ Pitman escribi?:
> > >
> > Thanking you... Actually I tried 'autogen.sh' but it fails for me each time.
> > It can't find aclocal and neither can I. It must be in some package not on
> > my system,any ideas?
>
> I think it's in automake.
Yes, I ran it again and somehow missed the error message.
apt-get install automake. Now works fine.

> > I'll get xffm now and have another go at getting xfce4 up this evening.
>
> I think it might work without autogen.sh now, since it's got a
> ./configure and Makefile.in where needed.
>
> Edscott

Updated all on CVS tonight,(sounds really guru considering I didn't even know
that CVS was a package three days ago:-)) ), and  its running now.

Learning how to tweak it is going to be fun.

The workload that all the developers put in really amazes me. I appreciate
your efforts.

Cheers.