xfbd4 patch

gardnerj gardnerj at allvantage.com
Tue Jan 7 23:21:20 CET 2003

From: Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com>
Date:  Tue, 7 Jan 2003 22:44:48 +0100

>Thanks. Applied.
>
>PS
>Doesn't anyone use backdrop lists? xfbd4 was calling xfbdmgr (3.x
>version) to create/edit them ...

I use it and my wife uses it. I've got a whole series of LOTR backdrops that come up randomly when I login and she's got a whole library of Walt Disney World pictures that come up when she logs in. Is it my imagination or is xfbd4 a bit more integrated with xfbdmgr than the old xfbd? It seemed tricky the first time I used it but I got it all to work. One thing though, I wish xfbdmgr would bring up the same folder that I just loaded a picture from when building a list. I'll often keep all my bg pictures in the same folder and have to navigate to that folder for each and every picture I add.

Cheers,
Jonathan