possible additions for libgui

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Sun Jan 5 10:37:00 CET 2003

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003 09:51:31 +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Does anyone have any objections to me adding these functions to the
> library? Or have suggestions to improve them?
>
> If not I will add them later today. Please let me know,

Pretty Useful Stuff!

I am rewriting (finally!) xfdeskmenu (from scratch) and I was planning
to cut-and-paste a couple of those functions. I was also planning to use
your "Add menu item" dialog too. I'm not sure whether it's worth putting
that into the lib because I may have to make modifications to it.

-- b