xffm issue

Moritz Heiber MisterMoe at hackerboard.de
Thu Feb 27 23:42:00 CET 2003

Hello,

changing the icon size option for xffm from MEDIUM to TINY just crashed the settings
manager (without any notice at the console or any other error message). The only way I
could figure that out was because my environment was falling back to GTK-2 defaults
(colors, theme etc.). Restarting the manager works just fine .. but I can't change the
icon size option to anything...

Guess this isn't supposed to happen, isn't it? ;-p

Bye,

Moritz

PS: Addition: Changing ANY option via the xfce-settings-show dialog results in a settings
manager crash ... :-(