xfce4-panel bug

James Tappin james at tappin.me.uk
Sun Feb 23 23:31:26 CET 2003

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:23:34 +0100
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:

> If you do have this, I'm almost certain you have an older version of the
> panel around that gets run instead of your newly build one.

I do have those lines. I don't see where an older version could be hiding
though, there aren't any candidates in $path. Could it be a gtk+ version
issue? I have the gtk2 that comes with Debian unstable:
ii  libgtk2.0-0    2.2.1-2        The GTK+ graphical user interface library
ii  libgtk2.0-0png 2.2.1-2        Dummy package for libgtk2.0-0
ii  libgtk2.0-comm 2.2.1-2        Common files for the GTK+ graphical user int
pn  libgtk2.0-dbg  <none>         (no description available)
ii  libgtk2.0-dev  2.2.1-2        Development files for the GTK+ library

James

--
James Tappin,             O__      "I forget the punishment for using
james at tappin.me.uk       --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering