Xffm comments

Jens Luedicke jens at irs-net.com
Fri Feb 21 11:34:58 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 10:54, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> o There's no 'remove' in the right-click menu. I feel this is one of the
> most-used operations so IMO it should be in the toplevel menu:

I would like to have most of the File sub-menu items
listed there as well: Rename, Properties, ...

I do cut&paste mainly with Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V. or
with the mouse (when editing something).

> o Icons in the main menu bar are rather unusual. They look ok, when only
> using the menu bar, but it seems a bit much if you also use one or more
> toolbars.

Its easy to remove them. just some clicks in glade :)

--
Jens Luedicke <jens at irs-net.com>

"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with
substance."
--Sam Brown