XFDesktop configurable menu

Mark C. Chu-Carroll mcc at watson.ibm.com
Sat Feb 15 22:43:09 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 22:34, Biju Chacko wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 23:31, Mark C. Chu-Carroll wrote:
> > I'm using the unedited menu.xml from CVS. It's in ~/.xfce4/menu.xml. I
> > inserted some logging statements into the menu parser, and it is
> > being found and parsed.

So I found the problem, and it's pretty much that I'm an idiot :-). Or
actually, it's a versioning problem; but that's something that I really
should have thought of checking, but didn't, because I'm an idiot.

I just installed garnome's gnome2 on my machine, and when I run using
the Garnome version of gtk2, it works perfectly. When I switch my
library path away, it doesn't.

Without garnome, I was running gtk-2.0.Now I'm using 2.2. The menus
work perfectly under 2.2.

	-Mark
--
Mark Craig Chu-Carroll,  IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration
*** Work: mcc at watson.ibm.com/Home: markcc at bestweb.net