xffm timetable

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Feb 10 03:29:39 CET 2003

I've just updated to CVS. The properties dialog now works in xffm (any
similarity with the dialog from xftree is pure coincidence;).
Preferences are now saved from session to session, although not all of
them are active at the moment (and the "show titles" is a little
bugged). It should take me a few more days to get them properly debugged
and in fine working order. Then it would be time to link it up with a
mcs plugin. I'm supposing that the easiest way would be for the plugin
to write a new xml configuration file for xffm and just let xffm know it
has changed. This would prompt all xffm instances to reread the file and
apply the changes. The pluggin and xffm can use the same source for
read/write the config file, which would be xffm/libs/settings.c, which
could be accomplished by linking the plugin to the libxffm library. How
does that sound?