Status of xfce4

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Fri Feb 7 14:58:47 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 19:02, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Botsie, how long to you think the menu stuff will take ?

The menu can go out as is. It depends on whether a menu editor is a
priority for this release or not.

If a menu editor is required ... then we're looking at perhaps 2 to 3
weeks worth of work. (3-4 days of actual work, 2-3 weeks to scrape up
the time required to do it. :) )

One feature which, IMHO, is critical which we haven't started on is
minimized app icons. I'm not sure how long that would take since I
haven't looked at the problem yet.

-- b