XFDesktop Menu changes

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sat Feb 1 11:58:04 CET 2003

On 01 Feb 2003 13:45:16 +0530
Biju Chacko <biju_chacko at vsnl.net> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Just committed the first set of changes for a configurable menu in
> xfdesktop. At this point there should not be any changes from the user
> perspective.
>
> All I have done is written the infrastructure for calling a menu
> parser. Currently, the parser returns a hard-coded menu identical to
> the old one.
>
> I would appreciate it if somebody (Olivier?, Jasper?) would look over
> my code and check if I've made any obvious boo-boos.

I made some small cleanups:
* two memory leaks
* replaced C++ style comments with C-style ones

Other than that it looks fine to me.

At first I had a few doubts about returning a GtkItemFactoryEntry by
value, but it is perfectly alright (gtk uses that too).

	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.freenode.net