XFDesktop Menu changes

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Sat Feb 1 09:15:16 CET 2003

Hello:

Just committed the first set of changes for a configurable menu in
xfdesktop. At this point there should not be any changes from the user
perspective.

All I have done is written the infrastructure for calling a menu parser.
Currently, the parser returns a hard-coded menu identical to the old
one.

I would appreciate it if somebody (Olivier?, Jasper?) would look over my
code and check if I've made any obvious boo-boos.

IAC, It seems to work fine for me.

Now comes the nasty bit of actually writing a parser...

-- b