An menu editor

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sat Dec 27 15:11:48 CET 2003

I don't think we're quite ready to add python as a dependency for xfce,
yet ;-)

As far as I know no-one is working on a menu editor yet. However,
someone (Tuukka Mäkinen <tukem at iki.fi>) is looking at how to implement
the freedesktop menu spec for xfce 4. This work will require a menu
editor too, eventually. I'm not sure how far along this effort is,
probably not far enough to start thinking about a GUI.

I don't know if this helps you at all, but that's the current situation
as far as I know ;-)

	Jasper