Iconbox behavior different from panel

iSteve isteve at rulez.cz
Thu Dec 25 19:15:22 CET 2003

Took the time to look up the iconbox source, it seems like these lines
handle the repositioning:

   if(nX<0)
     nX=0;
   if(nY<0)
     nY=0;
   if(nX+nWidth>gdk_screen_width())
     nX=gdk_screen_width()-nWidth;
   if(nY+nHeight>gdk_screen_height())
     nY=gdk_screen_height()-nHeight;

Therefore, only changing 0 to 2 and gdk_screen_width/height() to
gdk_screen_width/height()-2 should be sufficient... I suppose other
things (like, other such boxes) are solved similar...

By the way, what about making xfwm4, when maximizing the window, trully
maximize it and not only resize as much as possible ? ie. when
maximized, no possibility of resizing etc...

Anyway, great thing the xfce is and I'm glad I may use it :)

  - iSteve