archives management problem with xffm

Erik Harrison erikharrison at sluggy.net
Wed Dec 24 05:00:35 CET 2003

ACtually I have had this behavior forever on 4.0, the default XFce with
Slackware 9.1. I simply assumed that I had broken the File Manager
somehow . . .

-Erik

--- edscott wilson garcia <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:
On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 07:02, Francois Le Clainche wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A bug in Xffm CVS.
>
> When I chose to create a tarball or to extract files from a tarball from
> the xffm menu, the command starts, is executed, but never ends in the
> monitor window, so when I try to untar another archive, the new command
> is queued indefinitely.

The current CVS version is broken. I get a segv on pressing "go up" and
reach /. Probably a free() to a junk pointer... again... But at least
when you drag something, the treeview scrolls up/down when you reach the
first/last row...

regards