Debian Packages for xfce4-session

Oliver M. Bolzer oliver at fakeroot.net
Fri Dec 12 17:51:45 CET 2003

Hi!

I've createed Debian packages of xfce4-session and have filed
an ITP (Intend to Package) with debian.org. Before I upload them
for inclusion into the archive, I would like interested people
to try the packages out. They are available at

http://www.cip.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/~bolzer/xfce/

I know xfce4-session hasn't been officially released as part of XFce
yet but IMHO it is good enough for basic usage and it's functionality is
very essential to a desktop environment.

--
	Oliver M. Bolzer

GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761  018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF