[ANN] Xfce4 netload plugin 0.2.0pre5 released

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Sun Aug 31 14:51:37 CEST 2003

Hello,

this release of xfce4-netload-plugin should maybe fix the problem on
FreeBSD. Since I've no test machine or remote access I cannot test it.
So please test it! If it does not work, compile with --enable-debug
and send me the messages which are print to stderr (normally in
~/.xsession-errors).

I fixed also a error that caused the plugin not to run on NetBSD. I
tested on NetBSD, Linux (of course) and Solaris.

If someone could give a testing account on FreeBSD I would appreciate
this. GUI is not needed because I've written a small commandline.c
utility for testing purposes on remote machines.

And, again, please post errors (only!) to
xfce-goodies-dev at lists.berlios.de.  That's for all plugins.

Regards,
Bernhard