[ANN] Xfce4 Netload Plugin 0.2.0pre1 released

Bernhard Walle Bernhard.Walle at gmx.de
Sun Aug 24 22:29:13 CEST 2003

Hello,

I released the new version of Xfce4 netload plugin. I changed the
codebase from IceWM/libgtop to wormulon.

Now following operating systems are supported:

 * Linux
 * FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD
 * Sun Solaris
 * HP_UX

Also automatic detection of the maximum works now really and the maximum
is configurable. The tooltip is now displayed with thousands separators
according the current locale. The unit is kByte/s now.

Please test heavily! I want to offer a stable xfce4-netload-plugin for a
stable Xfce 4.0 desktop environment!

Regards,
Bernhard