xfce-utils rpm package

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi
Tue Aug 19 09:57:10 CEST 2003

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 05:33:27PM -0500, Paleo wrote:

> As regards the new RPM, I can update the package, that is, if you just
> want me to test to see how it "works".
>
> However, if you want me to see if it updates KDM properly, wouldn't I need to
> uninstall XFce4 to see if it installs correctly?

No,just the xfce-utils package is relevant to update kdm/gdm/wdm menus,
so you don't need to reinstall whole xfce4.

> Oh, and BTW, if you guys ever need any documentation done, please let
> me know.  I would love to be part of such a great project.

I'll cc: this to xfce4-dev ,I'm sure they'll find some documentation to
make. (there's allmost never enought document writers)

If someone else wants to try that rpm for suse whicht updates
kdm/wdm/gdm menus,drop me a note (need to fix minor comma error before
public url ;)

--
Ilkka Ollakka
Weinberg's First Law: