xfwm4 version to try please

Ric fhj52ads at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 10:58:15 CEST 2003

Hi Olivier:

Sure; I built and installed the archive; Also got latest CVS-24hrs and
built/installed it(not xfwm4, of course).

So far there is no change - all fixes still work.  That's a good thing.
 :)

I still cannot reproduce any kind of 'no-frame' error with Java/Java
applets either with Galeon 1.2.5(mozilla 1.1) or without a browser...

--- Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
> Ric,
>
> Hehehe, working too well I guess... can you try again now?
>
> I've committed yet more changes and updated the archive on the site.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Cheers,
> Olivier.

=====
Have A Great Day!

Ric
***
Mondale knew this was gonna be a bad day when he called
Dial-a-Prayer and the taped message answered him by name.
 -- Bob Hope, 1903-2003